Having a digital signature on the bottom of email conversations will provide a custom look for communication. When you think about constructing your signature there are several contact information to consider such as company name, job title and website address. Hotmail login/Outlook provides you the option to access a wide range of font sizes and font shapes to make your signature readable for the receivers. Here are the detailed procedures for creating a live signature in Hotmail account at www.hotmail.com
Create Windows Live Signature For Emails In Hotmail.com
To set up windows live signature, there is no need for any experience or skills. Instead, follow only the simple steps which are given below to create your signature in Hotmail.
- Step 1: First of all, Login to your Hotmail account
- Step 2: Now see the options and click it
- Step 3: After that, a new window will get open and you will see the option on the bottom denoting as ‘customize your inbox’.
- Step 4: After in this segment, you will get a new option in the form of ‘personal e-mail signature’. It is the part where you have to do modifications.
- Step 5: Now click it to create your digital signature. It may be pictures, letters or whatever comes into your mind.
- Step 6: When you complete it, do not forget to click ‘Save’ button. After that, you can easily send your signature with every email which will be displayed in the form of design.
If you did not create your e-signature still now, then do not wait. First, create your Hotmail signature because it will describe you. By applying above given steps, you can create e-signature & every receiver of your email will appreciate your work on seeing your communication.
Hotmail includes the created signature automatically when you create an email. In case, if you do not need it in the specific message then delete like a normal text.
Tips For Creating Effective Hotmail Personal Signature
Most of you send several emails per day so it is essential to create email signature to create new opportunities for your business. Here are some tips for making email signatures in a good way.
- Include your full contact info
- Limit your Hotmail signature to 5 lines of text
- Use simple colors
- Insert social links relating to the business social profiles
- Insert live links connecting to your business or website
- Format Hotmail signature to be mobile-friendly
How To Import And Export The Contact Lists?
There is no necessity for the Hotmail user to save the list of MSN contact manually because, in Hotmail, it is saved automatically on the windows live server.
If you have created a new Hotmail account & want the same list of contacts of your previous one then you can copy it. Otherwise, if you like to share contacts with others, wants to save in your account or want to create a new contact list that seems to be useful, then you can easily import it from the account.
- Step 1: In order to export your contact list, log in to your Hotmail account
- Step 2: Go to Menu and then select contacts/save instant messaging contacts and select your desired directory to save. By doing so, the MSN messenger seems to save the contact list in .ctt file extension with all contacts & their instructions.
- Step 3: For importing the contact list, or get back the contact list for a new account, you have to view contacts/Import instant messaging contacts & choose the file which you have developed previously.
How To Stop (Avoid) Receiving Spamming Emails?
There are countless methods to stop receiving unnecessary emails & spam emails on the internet.
First of all, keep in mind that you must not write your email in any of the blog, forum or webpage because will seize your email and send unnecessary emails i.e more than 100’s of emails per month.
Secondly, never disclose your email.id to any of the business and marketing campaigns because they will share your email and also make you get plenty of messages from other campaigns.
However, there is an easy and best option to stop the spam emails. By increasing the security level and configuring your Hotmail account, it is effective to avoid spam emails.
- Step 1: Login to your account and click on ‘Options’
- Step 2: In that, click the tab ‘More Options’
- Step 3: Inside that, you will view the option of ‘Spam’
- Step 4: Within that, you will find the option of ‘Filters & Information’
- Step 5: In the Filters & Information option, users have to choose ‘Exclusive Level’ option to stop receiving spam in future.
Hotmail Customer Support Helpline Toll-Free Number
Microsoft Hotmail provides you several services & tools & hence offers 24×7 customer support for the Hotmail users to solve technical issues.
If you come across any problem, then visit the ‘help & support option’ present at home page of Hotmail. In that, you will acquire all information & step-by-step guide to solving your problem.
If you have a complication with login/password when you log in to your Hotmail account, then get assistance from the main website of Hotmail.
If you need any technical guidance, when you are using Hotmail account, then click ‘Help’ button.
In the new window, you will get a list of questions and answers in addition to the required assistance. You can read the question and view solutions for it.
In case, if you do not get relevant answers to your queries then do not hesitate to contact customer support for technical assistance. View the link given below for your technical support: https://support.live.com/
In this link, you will see huge answers with links which are safe to open.
Hotmail Login offers you several kinds of tools & services. However, you can develop Hotmail signature for your company to recognize you while you are sending emails to any of the recipients. Follow the above-mentioned procedure to create a signature in your Hotmail account.